Rift Valley Adventures is delighted to partner with UK based adventure travel specialists Tribal Tracks. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting 2020 Charity Challenge to summit Mount Kenya.
The goal: to raise funds for rhino conservation through the UK based charity Helping For Rhinos and our long terms partners at Ol Pejeta Conservancy which is home to the last two northern white rhinos in the world…
Click here to join this once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Taking the Timau Traverse of Mount Kenya to summit Point Lenana (4985m);
- A stunning route, weaving upwards through forest and alpine heathlands;
- Camping under massive African skies;
- Staying in a tented camp inside the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, the largest black rhino sanctuary in east Africa, and home to three of the world’s last remaining northern white rhino;
- A safari game drive in Ol Pejeta.
- A final night celebration to salute the group’s impressive achievement;
- A fully supported trek with Kenyan mountain guides, porters and cooks and led by a mountain leader qualified UK Tribal Tracks leader.